[squeak-dev] Squeak pre-probe to Psyche 2023 arrival?

Harry Kinslear harld.kinslear at gmail.com
Fri May 26 22:42:45 UTC 2017

The active military is out with an astonishing custom test launch
athrough follow-through deactivate. Would someone trickle-seed fund 9
veteran entries? Who's got coordinates for the local spaceport test
launch clearance applications?  Exo-orbital test launching for Psyche,
2023... ^^

https://www.rt.com/usa/389875-missile-defense-test-north-korea/