[squeak-dev] Suggestion for 4.6 - Morphic Designer

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Sat May 27 16:08:24 UTC 2017

I mean that I get a timeout trying to install UI Designer from a Squeak 5.1
image following the usual instructions from the web page.
Saludos / Regards,
Germán Arduino
@garduino

On Sat, May 27, 2017 12:49 PM, Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de  wrote:

> On 27.05.2017, at 13:41, garduino <garduino at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Tobias….and not, is not working from here.

I noted that it does not work in some Chrome versions. have you tried firefox?

(make sure it is http and not https)

Best regards

	-Tobias

wrote:

> > On 19.05.2017, at 22:52, garduino <[hidden email]> wrote:

> >> On 19.05.2017, at 22:13, garduino <garduino@> wrote:

> >> I'm again bothering with this question, but I'm really sure that should be

> >> great addition for the base image.

> >> I'm trying to check if it works in 5.0, but the repo of HPI seems to be

> >> non

> >> responsive, can anyone help?

> > ok, Thanks you Tobias.

> Well, can you try again?