[squeak-dev] More pluggable dialog fun (was Re: FileChooser/SaverDialog)

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 4 03:13:16 UTC 2017

Attached is something a bit closer to the target. It's not clear to me
if the ToolBuilder is intended to do what you want here. I supports a
subset of Morphic and sometimes even ignores its own specs, so it will
solve some problems rather easily and others, perhaps, not at all.
Remind me why you are interested in using the ToolBuilder.