[squeak-dev] Does anyone recall the background on WorldState>>startBackgroundProcess?

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 12 00:08:13 UTC 2017

I doubt anyone was working on it in 2001 -- Andreas was probably just
updating how [A|a]ctiveHand was used. I put the halt in
#doOneCycleInBackground while getting multiple projects running
currently. Since nobody has complained about the halt and I don't see
any evidence it was used in earlier times, I'd not worry about it.