[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Tools-tpr.773.mcz

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Nov 15 23:12:52 UTC 2017

> On 15-11-2017, at 2:02 PM, Nicolas Cellier <nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Hi Tim, where this fileEntries message comes from?
> I see no implementor and no other senders in my trunk image…

Ah, right, well, umm… yes. I forgot to publish the other package. Mistakes were made and a full and frank transparent investigation will held and reported on in due course, for those with appropriate security clearances.

It is the obvious (to me) method to return the actual entries for all the files in a directory rather than just the file names. I added a directoryEntries as well for symmetry. You should see  Files-tpr.173 appearing very soon...

tim
"How many Carlos Wus does it take to change a lightbulb?”
"With an unlimited breeding licence, who needs lightbulbs?"