[squeak-dev] Fun with Animations

Chris Cunningham cunningham.cb at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 22:13:03 UTC 2017

I think what is meant is that the executable is Windows only.  I know if I
would release something the executable would be windows only (being the
only platform I have access too).

The 2 links below that - the .sar files - are Squeak based and should load
into any relatively recent Squeak and just run.

-cbc