[squeak-dev] World/currentWorld and projects

Chris Cunningham cunningham.cb at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 21:13:40 UTC 2017

On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 12:49 PM, David T. Lewis <lewis at mail.msen.com>
wrote:

> No, that is not intentional.  I have restored the earlier versions of
> finalExitActions: and finalEnterActions:. Can you please update one more

time and see if the problem goes away?

The problem has gone away (from what I can tell - I adjusted the other
package to use #currentWorld already).

> Also, if you find issues that seem to be related to a non-core package,
> can you say what package is involved?

I'm using the Saucers code (well, the Sprites part of it) for another
project.  From the sar at: (Saucers! http://www.zogotounga.net/comp
/saucers.htm)

> Thank you very much for testing this, I am really sorry for causing the
> disruption.

Don't be (at least not on my account).  If you hadn't been pushing these
changes, I probably wouldn't have tried such weird things in the first
place.  Between these changes and discussions and the earlier discussion
about Projects, I'm now building a new type of project that loads code and
sets up the world on entry for use; and tears it down on exit from the
Project.  What a great way to spend vacation time.  Fun!

-cbc