[squeak-dev] Saving Projects Broken? Squeak5.1-16549-64bit.2.image

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 11:24:59 UTC 2017

Squeak 4.6 is the last image where project saving works. Maybe it is
possible to use that version in the meantime.

Or alternatively copy all your morphs on the world PasteUpMorph to a
RectangleMorph and save that as a '*.morph* file.

Depending on which morphs you have used the *.morph files may be
dropped into on a desktop of  a wide range of Squeak versions.

More on alternatives which might work see
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6451

--Hannes