[squeak-dev] ActiveWorld and World globals

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat Nov 25 18:36:49 UTC 2017

> On 25-11-2017, at 7:09 AM, H. Hirzel <hannes.hirzel at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> ... The most useful feature is  that you can easily move objects in
> and out of the subproject to the parent project.

… except I haven’t made any noticeable use of projects in decades. The only reason I ever used to use them was to have separate changesets for different bits of work and and as soon as there were multiple changesets available with a tool to manipulate them I dropped Projects completely.

tim
Debugger: A tool that substitutes afterthought for forethought.