[squeak-dev] Unexpected - Matrix>>at:at:ifInvalid:

Chris Cunningham cunningham.cb at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 22:29:06 UTC 2017

I expected the argument to the last par to the method to expect a block,
but it expects an value (returned directly to the caller).  I would have
expected it to behave like at:ifAbsent: instead (which expects the block
and evaluates it and returns it if not found).

Guess i'll add a different set of behaviors instead: #row:col:ifAbsent:
which expects a block, say.

Any other ideas?

As another question, should the comment for Matrix be updated to not be a
complete comparison between Matrix and Array2D, which is no longer in the
image?

Thanks,
cbc