[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Kernel-hjh.1115.mcz

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Thu Oct 5 13:55:40 UTC 2017

I am using Vivide [1], whose standard scripts make use of Widgets [2]. There are pre-configured Squeak images [3].

Best,
Marcel

[1] https://github.com/hpi-swa/vivide/ [https://github.com/hpi-swa/vivide/]
[2] https://github.com/hpi-swa/widgets [https://github.com/hpi-swa/widgets]
[3] https://www.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/hirschfeld/artefacts/vivide/ [https://www.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/hirschfeld/artefacts/vivide/]
Am 05.10.2017 15:50:58 schrieb H. Hirzel <hannes.hirzel at gmail.com>:
I agree, Marcel. Please, what is this nice tool you have been using
for the screen shot?
--Hannes