[squeak-dev] Displaying the class outline of FileList in the Vivide IDE

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 21:41:48 UTC 2017

There is

   Project current

which gives

   an AnimMorphicProject

I can "jump to" the parent project and use the menu 'Projects' -> 'New
Project' -> 'New AnimMorphicProject'.

I get a new AnimMorphicProject but that is not configured. No Vivide
tools in the world menu.

It seems that the efforts to get that are pretty similar to what is
currently work in progress in 'MorphicProject subclass: EtoysProject'.

--Hannes