[squeak-dev] Displaying the class outline of FileList in the Vivide IDE

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Fri Oct 6 07:23:08 UTC 2017

Hi Hannes,

the "AnimMorphicProject" is a thing from the "Animations" package. It has nothing to do with Vivide itself. You would just miss some animations if you run Vivide in a regular MorphicProject. There is no need to have a custom project for Vivide because it is basically a new ToolSet.

For better understanding the Project concept, I suggest to take a look at SqueakShell:
 Installer swa project: 'SqueakShell'; install: 'SqueakShell'.

Best,
Marcel