[squeak-dev] FileList2>listForPattern(s): and MessageSend abuse

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Oct 6 21:34:22 UTC 2017

> On 06-10-2017, at 1:33 PM, Bob Arning <arning315 at comcast.net> wrote:
>
> I'm wondering if you realize that EToys was the driver for much of this and they generally got the colors they wanted.

Oh certainly; but that doesn’t mean I have to approve of their colour choices. I do, after all, have an arts degree that requires me to look down my nose at visual choices made by  hoi polloi - or I lose my membership.

And being a bit more serious (hey, it’s Friday and I’m in pain from a back injury, I’m allowed to be grumpy) this is a case where fully integrated observation of the theme stuff would (I hope) solve that kind of thing.

tim
The world will end in 5 minutes.  Please log out.