[squeak-dev] How to submit something to the inbox

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 06:04:06 UTC 2017

I just add the inbox repository on a package by package basis. I.e.
make sure you have selected the package with the * (in your case
'Morphic') _first_, then add the inbox.

Then instead of selecting
/Users/bob/Desktop/clean
5.1/Squeak5.1-16549-32bit.app/Contents/Resources/package-cache'
'http://source.squeak.org/squeak51'

You select the the repository on the right hand side whch is the inbox.

Please also note that for inbox contributions to be useful you have to
submit them from a fully updated latest trunk image.

http://files.squeak.org/6.0alpha/

See also

How to add the inbox as a repository to commit code to

http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6545
(has screen shots)

HTH

--Hannes