[squeak-dev] MorphicProject subclass: #EtoysProject

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 20:34:19 UTC 2017

We have

----------------------------------
Project class
----------------------------------

returnToPreviousProject
	"Return to the project from which this project was entered. Do
nothing if the current project has no link to its previous project."

	| prevProj |
	prevProj := CurrentProject previousProject.
	prevProj ifNotNil: [prevProj enter: true revert: false saveForRevert: false].

---------------------
MorphicProject(Project)

enter: returningFlag revert: revertFlag saveForRevert: saveForRevert
	"Install my ChangeSet, Transcript, and scheduled views as current
globals. If returningFlag is true, we will return to the project from
whence the current project was entered; don't change its
previousProject link in this case.
	If saveForRevert is true, save the ImageSegment of the project being left.
	If revertFlag is true, make stubs for the world of the project being left.
	If revertWithoutAsking is true in the project being left, then always revert."

CurrentProject world triggerEvent: #aboutToLeaveWorld.

----------------

PasteUpMorph
--------------------

triggerEvent: anEventSelector
	"Evaluate all actions registered for <anEventSelector>. Return the
value of the last registered action."

    ^(self actionForEvent: anEventSelector) value

PasteUpMorph

removeModalWindow
	self deprecated: 'The global becomeModal is no longer supported, use
e.g. a dialog window'.
	"self modalWindow: nil"

I do not know what the issue is here about a modalWindow. Which modal window?

--Hannes