[squeak-dev] MorphicProject subclass: #EtoysProject

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 00:16:02 UTC 2017

On 10/9/17, David T. Lewis <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 09, 2017 at 12:05:16AM +0200, H. Hirzel wrote:
>> On 10/8/17, David T. Lewis <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > Is that initial project available as a *.pr file, or on a web site?
>>

>> You simply drop it in. E.g. download this project
>> http://etoys.laptop.org/src/Content/ExampleEtoys/CarAndPen.014.pr
>>
>> Link given by Bert F.
>>

> Well d'oh! I did not realize it was the same project, sorry.
>
> I did warn you I was an Etoys newbie ;-)
>
> Thanks,
> Dave

There are more example projects here
http://squeakland.org/tutorials/demos/

With the changes discussed so far in this thread the following
projects loads fine as well (screen shot)

http://squeakland.org/content/articles/attach/FollowRoad.012.pr

However if you start clicking for example on the 'turn by' parameter you get

SmalltalkImage>>#associationAt:ifAbsent: has been deprecated. Use
Smalltalk globals

Select Proceed to continue, or close this window to cancel the operation.

But these are easy fixes.....