[squeak-dev] How to submit something to the inbox

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 9 15:48:16 UTC 2017

Management of the inbox is way out of my area of expertise, but if one
wanted to encourage inbox submissions, a one-click (or at least,
one-doit) solution would go a long way.

Inbox uploadPackage: 'Graphics' explanation: 'the fallback and the
primitive are not doing the same thing. prefer the primitive'