[squeak-dev] Bleeding edge build for Mac missing?

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Tue Oct 10 18:35:23 UTC 2017

> On 10.10.2017, at 20:02, Bernhard Pieber <bernhard at pieber.com> wrote:
>
> How can I download the latest (bleeding edge) Cog Spur VMs for Mac. I had assumed if I went to https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm and then clicked the download bleeding edge button I’d find it. However, the opened list only contains files for Linux and Windows.

Yes.
The reason is that during the travis build (which produces the bleeding edge) the deployment fails.
We try to use a tool called dpl, but its installation fails:

https://travis-ci.org/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/jobs/284275115#L8646

However, this works well on linux, apparently:

https://travis-ci.org/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/jobs/284275087#L4702

I have asked the travis-ci folks via twitter: https://twitter.com/krono/status/917820019500896256
but if y'all have an idea, the better.

Best regards