[squeak-dev] MorphicProject subclass: #EtoysProject

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 20:45:26 UTC 2017

Thank you Bert for the links to the regular three projects (home,
gallery, tutorials) and the background information.

Update

for the most recent trunk image Squeak6.0a-17417 with
Morphic-hjh.1349.mcz loaded manually from the inbox:

https://freudenbergs.de/bert/squeakjs/Etoys/Home.007.pr

loads, and works but brings up an error window regarding a #script1.

The car is moving around.

To leave the project you need to open a workspace and paste and execute
     Project current world actionMap removeKey: #aboutToLeaveWorld

The menu entry 'previous project' works fine.

- Hannes -