[squeak-dev] sudo apt-get install NuScratch fails in 2017-09-07-raspbian-stretch-lite

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Fri Oct 20 20:19:29 UTC 2017

Hi Jecel,

Thanks for the reply.  I have a Squeak/Seaside program that controls the GPIO pins.  Pre
raspbian stretch Squeak was present and I would install NuScratch to get some GPIO interface
code.  Now I install Squeak myself but I'm missing some GPIO stuff.  I'm not sure what I have
to load/install to get it.  I didn't realize what scratch2 was but hoped it was the NuScratch
stuff by a different name.

If Tim Rowledge is reading this, are you going to keep supporting your Squeak/Scratch code and
if so do you know what I need to get the GPIO stuff working?

Lou

--
Louis LaBrunda
Keystone Software Corp.