[squeak-dev] sudo apt-get install NuScratch fails in 2017-09-07-raspbian-stretch-lite - SqueakDebug.log (0/1)

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Sat Oct 21 16:34:00 UTC 2017

Hi Tim,

Thanks, nuscratch installed okay, I think.  But I still have the same failure.

I have attached the SqueakDebug log, if you have a minute can you please take a look.

I found this list of packages and loaded what seems to be appropriate and nuscratch but still
no joy.

https://n8henrie.com/2017/09/list-of-default-packages-on-raspbian-stretch-and-stretch-lite/

Is there anything I have missed?

I am working on this on a Raspberry Pi Zero W.  I had things working with a version of Raspbian
Jessie that I got from adafruit.com.  Are there different GPIO drivers?

I see you are pointing me to a different site.  I'm not sure how to load/install it from there
but will give it a try.

Lou

--
Louis LaBrunda