[squeak-dev] a problem I am having with eLinda

henry henry at callistohouse.club
Sat Oct 21 17:53:50 UTC 2017

I have a new version of eLinda in Cryptography. You can find it here:

[http://www.squeaksource.com/Cryptography/elinda-HenryHouse.11.mcz](http://www.squeaksource.com/Cryptography/elinda-HenryHouse.10.mcz)

If you look into the test class ETupleSpaceTest

#testEventual is failing because the tuple is resolved but the computation within the tuple is not yet resolved. Tuples seem to have 2 states: eventualComputing and resolved and the tuple itself should not be resolved until all internal computations are resolved. Should I create a special TuplePromiseERef or figure out how to resolve the initial tuple promise with an eventualComputing promise somehow? I think about it and I think that ETuple's need a special tupleResolver, but I am unsure how to lookup for the correct resolver in ETuple. Okay...I subclassed Etuple from ERef and am able to override ETuple class>>#resolverClass to use a special resolver to be worked upon.

- HH