[squeak-dev] Transfer of binary data between images

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Sun Oct 22 20:12:59 UTC 2017

By the way, this would be a great library to port for serialization and interfacing to other programming languages:
https://avro.apache.org/docs/current/index.html

It gets quite a bit of praise in the book Designing Data-Intensive Applications (https://dataintensive.net) which I can highly recommend.

Cheers,
Bernhard