[squeak-dev] Changes to Browser building/opening

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Oct 26 17:08:17 UTC 2017

> On 26-10-2017, at 4:56 AM, Bernhard Pieber <bernhard at pieber.com> wrote:
>
> I like your changes. Looking through them I found functionality I did not know existed, e.g. the ClassListBrowser to browse arbitrary list of classes and the Multi-window browsers preference.

It’s amazing how many interesting things seem to get hidden over time.

> Thanks for doing some cleaning.

You’re welcome. Working on a less convoluted file-picker/saver dialogue now; to say that the current state is a little untidy would be a gross exaggeration.
StandardFileMenu - uses a weird menu in morphic and a hideous FileList derived window in MVC
FileChooser - not too awful looking but still FileList derived and not actually used
FileList2 class methods.

… all mixed up.

tim
The enema of my enemy is my friend. Or at least my wry chuckle.