[squeak-dev] sudo apt-get install NuScratch fails in 2017-09-07-raspbian-stretch-lite

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Mon Oct 30 17:30:30 UTC 2017

Hi,

I'm back to using the links.  I would prefer to add /usr/lib (where the .so files are) to what
ever path is appropriate but can't seem to figure out what path to set or how to set it.  I
tried LD_LIBRARY_PATH and some other paths but nothing works.  For now the links work.  If
things change and using a path works, I will switch to that.

Lou
--
Louis LaBrunda
Keystone Software Corp.