[squeak-dev] sudo apt-get install NuScratch fails in 2017-09-07-raspbian-stretch-lite

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Mon Oct 30 21:57:18 UTC 2017

Hi Tim,

I think this is just a Raspbian Stretch problem.  I have seen some posts about problems with
Stretch and LD_LIBRARY_PATH and searching but no real answers.  I keep wasting time trying
things that get me nowhere.

Lou

--
Louis LaBrunda