[squeak-dev] Seaside question won't post to Seaside news group

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Fri Sep 8 15:30:25 UTC 2017

Hi,

I'm very sorry for posting this here but I have tried to post two messages to the Seaside news
group that don't show up and I don't get any kind of rejection notice.  I know Seaside is more
a Pharo project than a Squeak project but I know I can post here (at least I have before).

I want to register a sub-class of WARequestHandler as '..'.  '...' works but '..' doesn't.  I'm
trying to use the same URL that one would use with Apache like "../folder/filename.txt".  The
request handler then reads and returns the file.  Thanks for any ideas as to where to look.

Lou
--
Louis LaBrunda
Keystone Software Corp.