[squeak-dev] How should one implement a custom window color for a custom window?

Stéphane Rollandin lecteur at zogotounga.net
Sun Sep 17 12:02:16 UTC 2017

Nice informative post, thanks Marcel.

I think I see something fragile in the implementation though: each
#userInterfaceTheme send must absolutely be followed by another
selector, else the relevant stacked object (in the scope inst. var. of
the theme) will not be popped at the proper moment.

In other words, a line of code as simple as

	Morph new userInterfaceTheme explore

may break things in potentially ugly ways; for one thing, even if
further scope push/pop work properly, the Morph instanciated by the
above code will never be GCed...

Does that make sense?

Stef