[squeak-dev] IPv6 implementation code

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Mon Sep 18 02:44:54 UTC 2017

On Sun, Sep 17, 2017 at 09:46:49PM -0400, Alan Pinch wrote:
> Could anyone be able to point me to working IPv6 code for squeak,
> please? I would appreciate any link.
>
> Alan

In the preferences browser, catagory general, set the preference for
"Enable IPv6 and new network support" to true.

The default setting is false, largely because of some network name
resolver issues on the Windows platform.

I do not think that the IPv6 code is exercised much, because most
people probably leave their image in the default mode. So if you are
using this and find problems with it, please let us know what does
not work.

Dave