[squeak-dev] IPv6 implementation code

Alan Pinch alan.c.pinch at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 08:19:54 UTC 2017

I am running the Ubuntu 32-bit vm and I enabledIPv6: through the
preferences browser. I am able to run yet it seems it is still IPv4. I
do not know enough how IPv6 should work. I get the following host addresses:

     Connection
running..<cap://127.0.1.1:10012/Xrlgak8yDT0hgspNx0AyWoCdoZo=,
cap://127.0.0.1:47684/FL4dilz6eq2sZDG5wKp3TFDoQEE=>

I get the following from NetNameResolver localAddressString
127.0.1.1

Alan