[squeak-dev] [Pharo-users] Regarding Raven: DOCap System

henry henry at callistohouse.club
Sun Apr 1 15:30:15 UTC 2018

Bleek, here are some more docs regarding the ParrotTalk specifications [1] and 'Internet Draft' [2] and the three-way Granovetter promise pipelining GalaxyObject scenario for third party introductions in Raven [3]

[1] - http://jmp.sh/OqlYpyg
[2] - http://jmp.sh/VRejS2g
[3] - http://jmp.sh/CKsvXXz

- HH