[squeak-dev] Improvements to wiki.squeak.org

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 09:53:36 UTC 2018

On 4/6/18, Nicolas Cellier <nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com> wrote:

>> > No I don't promise it for May, I meant many
>>
>> Nicolas,
>>
>> Do you have a particular idea how  an implemenation plan/ outline of
>> tasks to do  for 'rerouting the rivers for the water to be used for
>> cleaning' would look like?
>>
>> --Hannes
>>
>> Hi Hannes,
> isn't it precisely what Tim (and you) are trying to achieve thru this call
> to goodwill?

Hello Nicolas

Yes. But that is a step-by-step approach, doing small increments over
the months which do not cost much time.

But I thought as you were writing about re-routing rivers (implying
that the water of rivers do the washing)  that you have ideas about a
automatic or semi-automatic procedures to do so....

--Hannes