[squeak-dev] TimeZoneDatabase: Can't Install in Squeak 5.1

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Sat Apr 7 00:46:53 UTC 2018

1. I manually loaded ConfigurationOfTimeZoneDatabase from
sqs/TimeZoneDatabase
2. "ConfigurationOfTimeZoneDatabase project stableVersion load" -> unknown
selector #stableVersion
3. "ConfigurationOfTimeZoneDatabase project" -> hangs 4e on "Downloading
Metacello-Base-DaleHenrichs.2.mcz"
4. Install Metacello manually via SqS Catalog -> Hangs 4e on "Downloading
Time-PaulDeBruicker.53"; unable to interrupt; eventually crashes with no
crash dump or debug log

The configuration seems to be okay because I successfully loaded in Pharo
6.1 via:
    Metacello new
	configuration: 'TimeZoneDatabase';
	squeaksource: 'TimeZoneDatabase';
	load

There were just a few failed test (93 passed, 5 fails, 2 errors).

-----
Cheers,
Sean