[squeak-dev] [Please Test] Refactoring for BorderedMorph to use BorderStyle

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Wed Apr 11 10:01:47 UTC 2018

Hi, there.

Please find attached a refactoring of BorderedMorph to make use of BorderStyle like regular morphs do. Maybe, in the future, we can get rid of BorderedMorph.

It includes:
- No instVar access to borderColor and borderWidth but message sends.
- No #inset or #raised anymore when asking a morph for its #borderColor. Just colors.
- Copying the prototypical border styles from the UI theme when used in morphs.
- A post-load script that updates all your morphs in the image. Not that important but good for keeping your current tools opened.

After a few days of no complaints, I will merge it into Trunk.

Best,
Marcel