[squeak-dev] [Please Test] Refactoring for BorderedMorph to use BorderStyle

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat Apr 14 19:00:47 UTC 2018

On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 11:23:42PM -0700, marcel.taeumel wrote:
> Anybody? Just file it in your work image and tell me what happens.

Sorry I overlook this. I filed the changes in earlier today. All is
well with browsers and such, but when I open an Elipse from the Objects
tab, then rotate it with the halo handle, things go wrong. It looks
like the 'closed' instance variable in the PolygonMorph is nil.

I think you may have already addressed this from Karl's report.

Dave