[squeak-dev] [Please Test] Refactoring for BorderedMorph to use BorderStyle

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri Apr 20 12:25:13 UTC 2018

Thanks, I see it now.

The problem is also present in my "V3 trunk image", exactly as in the
trunk image. So it is not related to any differences in the coversion
to Spur in Squeak 5. It must be some other problem that was introduced
between Squeak 4.5 and 5.1.

I checked Squeak5.0-15113, and the problem is not happening there.

So ... it looks like something that was introduced between 5.0 and 5.1.

Dave