[squeak-dev] ProjectNavigationMorph and fiends

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Mon Apr 23 20:24:10 UTC 2018

This is a very much not-current-style morph that appears to mostly be EToys related. It uses some gnarly FileList2 mangling.

I don't like it but other people might. Given my druthers I'd simply kill it. At the very least I'd prefer to see less 'interesting' UIs used for finding & loading project stuff so it fits in with our current themes etc.
See things like FileList2 class>>#morphicViewProjectLoader2InWorld:reallyLoad:dirFilterType: & FileList2 class>>#morphicViewGeneralLoaderInWorld:

tim
Useful random insult:- Mouth in gear, brain in neutral.