[squeak-dev] two questions about ListChooser>>#accept

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Fri Apr 27 08:47:49 UTC 2018

Hi Chris,

here is a change set for this. Yet, I am not sure whether "cancelability" in trueChoice/falseChoice dialogs break much old code? Anyway, you cannot use UIManager yet because it does not support the position of the trueChoice/falseChoice dialog yet. Let's keep it this way for now. ListChooser is Morphic-specific anyway.

Best,
Marcel

Best,
Marcel