[squeak-dev] A new Squeak release

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri Apr 27 13:54:51 UTC 2018

That is great, thank you Edgar!

Yes of course we will help and be advisors.

Also, our next board meeting will be Wednesday, March 2 at 2:00pm in
your time zone. If you are available, you are invited to join us to
discuss the upcoming release. It is a Google Hangouts meeting, so one
of us will send you a link before the meeting.

I am CC'ing the board, but let's keep follow up discussion on the main
squeak-dev list.

Dave