[squeak-dev] How do I move a morph from one project to another?

Chris Cunningham cunningham.cb at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 16:44:05 UTC 2018

Hi.

I had a progress morph that opened up in one project, and then was stuck
(background progress had an issue).  I left the progress up and ignored the
bug for a bit - I needed to switch to a different project for other work.

That other work also opened the system progress morph, and naturally moved
the single system progress morph to this other project.

I now won't to go back to the original project and work through the bug.
Of course, the progress is in the wrong project now - I'd like it back in
the project that it is showing the progess for.

Is there a magic menu item somewhere that I can send a morph to a specific
project?  It is a sibling project - the project the morph is in and the
project I want to move the morph to are both children of the same 'parent'
project.

(Of course, I can just cause the progress morph to move by showing more
progress - but I'd like to know in general.  I can move morphs down into
projects - just drag and drop.  Not sure how to move them up or over.)

-cbc