[squeak-dev] How do I move a morph from one project to another?

Chris Cunningham cunningham.cb at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 21:14:03 UTC 2018

Hi Bob, Tony,

On Mon, Apr 30, 2018 at 10:37 AM, Bob Arning <arning315 at comcast.net> wrote:

> - drop it into a shared flap and take it out on the other project
>
> - open an explorer on the morph and then "(Project named: 'whatever')
> world addMorph: self
>
> This did it (the code in an explorer).  The flaps probably would have
worked - just didn't want to use it that way.  Not sure why.

While doing this, bringing up the debug menu brought the menu up UNDER the
progress morph (visually), but the debug morph was still active even though
it is under the progress morph.  Very weird.

Tony,
 - blog post:
http://www.lshift.net/blog/2005/08/19/how-hard-can-it-possibly-be/
Yes, that is what I was looking for, although Bob's snippit seems to be
cleaner.  Maybe a menu item in the halo to move top level morphs between
project (or, even, NOT top level morphs, but that could be weird).

Thank you both,
cbc