[squeak-dev] Does anyone have an old Mac image they can share?

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu Aug 2 23:55:02 UTC 2018

Does anyone have an image that was saved from an old Mac that they could
share with me? I am looking for any image, any version, just as long as the
image was saved from a big-endian machine such as a pre-Intel Macintosh.

I can't find any big-ender images on files.squeak.org, but maybe I am looking
in the wrong place.

Background: I am experimenting with image snapshots in network byte ordering
(which happens to be big-endian) and I want to find out if problems that I
am seeing are caused by a regression in the classic VM.

Thanks,
Dave