[squeak-dev] Does anyone have an old Mac image they can share?

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 12:34:18 UTC 2018

I have a running G4 which run some images until 4.5 with JMM old stack.
No idea which one could be suited for you, so explain more.

Edgar
@morplenauta

On 02/08/2018, 20:55, "David T. Lewis" <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:

> Does anyone have an image that was saved from an old Mac that they could
share
> with me? I am looking for any image, any version, just as long as the
image
> was saved from a big-endian machine such as a pre-Intel Macintosh.

I can't
> find any big-ender images on files.squeak.org, but maybe I am looking
in the
> wrong place.

Background: I am experimenting with image snapshots in network
> byte ordering
(which happens to be big-endian) and I want to find out if
> problems that I
am seeing are caused by a regression in the classic
> VM.

Thanks,
Dave