[squeak-dev] Windows Right Click support

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Fri Aug 3 17:18:26 UTC 2018

Hi All,

I just had a customer trying to use a new Windows Tablet computer (with and
without tablet mode on) trying to execute a Right-Click in our software
(Immersive Terf - Squeak 4.1).  He is not using a mouse instead he tried
using the touchscreen two finger and touchpad two fingers and tried
pressing the right mouse button area on the touchpad.  All of these things
didn't work.  He reports that it works fine on other windows applications.

I've asked him to get a mouse and try with that (figuring that a mouse
driver may fix the problem).  I'll see if I can work with him to capture
the mouse events.

My question is has anyone ever seen this before?  Is this something new
from Microsoft?  Did event encoding change for trackpads and touch
screens?  (All of this appears to work fine on my computer two-finger
trackpad). Suggestions are welcome!

Thanks!

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum