[squeak-dev] Squeak as script and/or single window app

Keith keithy at consultant.com
Fri Aug 3 17:38:09 UTC 2018

ST/X has this facility

http://live.exept.de/doc/online/english/getstart/TOP.html#SCRIPTING_EXAMPLES

Pharo has some command line handling

http://get.pharo.org

There is/was coral

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLb_rMcNN6k

Bash replacements are trendy now, what with fish and zsh, how about
smash!

I think that we ought to be able to invoke like php, ruby and python to
play equally in their world, and this should be part of every small
talkers toolkit, irrespective of personal allegiance.

Definitely a candidate for some standardisation

Keith