[squeak-dev] About IM (Instant Messaging) clients for Squeak

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 11:34:12 UTC 2018

A chat client is some Squeak need.
The IRC client fails on 5.2 but work in older Squeak.
Never try Jabber

Here the response for the chat room

Not Found
The requested URL /app/#/room/#squeak:matrix.org was not found on this
server.

Apache/2.4.10 (Debian) Server at riot.im Port 80

As Release Master, this is the kind of thing I wish  on Squeak, so all my
support.
And we have a Spanish and English chat in Discord.
https://discord.gg/aVeXVkC