[squeak-dev] Finishing 5.2 (was Re: Project for 'after 5.2 release')

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 12:23:40 UTC 2018

Ok
I working on 32 bit FunSqueak and also found issues I send tomorrow to list.
Added yours.
But freezing 5.2 only means focus in fix bugs

On 12/08/2018, 08:26, "patrick.rein at hpi.uni-potsdam.de"
<patrick.rein at hpi.uni-potsdam.de> wrote:

> Hi Edgar,

I have opened up the 5.2 alpha (18167, 64bit, Windows 10) and
> noticed a few things we might want to fix before the release:
- Without
> adjusting the window size after opening the image the following happens: When
> starting the UI configuration assistant the list of themes and visual settings
> options is too long. It moves into the "Previous" and "Next" buttons
- Test
> failures:
  - BrowserTest>>#testAlphabetizeMessageCategories
  -
> BrowserTest>>#testMessageCategoryList
- I have found an issue in the
> MailSender infrastructure. It is a proper fault with some methods missing from
> the class. As I have done the changes previously, I have a fix ready. Should I
> commit it?

Bests
Patrick