[squeak-dev] Finishing 5.2 (was Re: Project for 'after 5.2 release')

Fabio Niephaus lists at fniephaus.com
Tue Aug 14 15:26:21 UTC 2018

Hi all,

The default display resolution (1024x768) is now correctly set as of 18167:
http://files.squeak.org/5.2alpha/Squeak5.2alpha-18167-64bit/
http://files.squeak.org/5.2alpha/Squeak5.2alpha-18167-32bit/

If you are interested in the fix, you can find the commit at [1].

Best,
Fabio

[1]
https://github.com/squeak-smalltalk/squeak-app/commit/d83839cba826b83efd930c0823e6695838588c3a