[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Tools-LM.828.mcz

Kjell Godo squeaklist at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 20:45:29 UTC 2018

e ifTrue:[ a a a ]                     “<—————--[  = e ifTrue:[ ...
]ifFalse:[]  ][  [] returns nil  ]”

and if you can switch word wrap on and off you can move this comment way to
the right so just the arrow is showing when word wrap is off so if you see
an arrow you can either ignore it or turn wordwrap on and see it. in this
way you can include a lot of comments and see them or not see them via word
wrap on or off
<—-[ BorgLisp comments look like <—-[ ... ] which I am not reserving any
rights to ][ pyublic domain to anyone else who also wants to ][   by the
way ]

so how often would i do this? kind of teaching comment? only when i feel
like it is my guess unless this could be automated some way and I didn’t
have to do anything

and this word automated links to the idea of neglecting to make a manual
and books which are separated from the thing by a non zero distance and
instead writing the books into a mouse over or code selection thing that
pops up some kind of manual level explaining which might include a auto
generated manual which collects it all into one place which maybe was just
a haphazard collection of such explanations which might then make it easier
to write this haphazard auto manual<—-[ have a style guide up at the top
which says there is no style guide ][ to make it easier to write in the
hope that something might get written ] so it’s easier to write and easier
to add to wiki like because manuals get written at great cost and then they
sit because nobody is going to do that again. but if people could add to it
wiki like with no restrictions they still wouldn’t do it but you have to
try don’t you no style guide

so you select something and popUp command [ Explain This ] and then you get
a default if you hit the space bar or a listSelector which offers to
attempt to explain whatever it is in the various different ways listed or
all ways with your last selection preselected

the spotter seems to be trying to do this kind of thing but without the
manual level part of it in my experience maybe I was using it wrong

so like what if the various books and PDFs were hooked up to this [ Explain
This ] or [ Spotter ] command then the various books could be in the
listSelector and if you click on a book or [ Search All ] it tensor flows
or CYCs or etc searches it and assembles whatever it’s got and then you can
also click on any or a or the book or something if nothing came up and go
to the book(s) etc maybe via a paywall or whatever if it’s really good or
was costly to make or donate a donate wall

or maybe if you click on a hit it sends you to that place in the book or pdf

( absoluteDrivel— ( paypal works good if lots of people use it but they
didn’t but maybe they do it now i finally do it now after avoiding it like
the plague for some decades and their stock is up and I’m looking forwards
now to paying quickly and easily<—-[ and I hit myself in the forhead now
and bray tell I could have had a V8 but I got a straight 6 for some treason
wedded to i better not say ][ (she who must be obeyed) ] quick and easy pay
for some of these things that somebody died to bring into this world so
donate I will if it takes no more than 15 seconds to do it
and I can do it by eye roll<—-[ a rolling of the eyeballs ][ keep em
rotating counter clockwise ]
because it’s not the money that people object to i think ( so think Apple
store got a huge chunk of my money by making it easy to pay too easy those
f )riends it’s the blood sweat and next of kin of paying that people object
to )and then and then when it erases everything you just typed in for the
leventy leventhy time and asks you to to start over and retype it all back
in again that’s when people’s heads explode out on the freeway and they vow
they start making vows they shake their fist up at the clouds out the
window and they start making all sorts of vows invoking pitch forks
lightning bolts skulls crosst bones and all sorts of infernal regions which
they grab just like chimpanzees - a I’m sorry I just called them a
chimpanzee thats not right that’s so wrong that’s specist sorry and it
isn’t fair to the rest of the chimpanzees so sorry sorry excuse me pardon
me just trying to be funny here so so me but not for money here    so
 and then they grab a gun and start waving it out the winda and start
looking at some body to shoot at (US 2018) one of them dang liberals but
there’s no body around until they catch a glimps of somebody  in the mirror
and that’s no fun for they next of kin so son which is great fun for the
peanut gallery but hey not much else who all advocate vociferously for all
such failures to be included in all payment GUIs from here to the here
after and on to eternity those speaking hearing deaf mutes because they
have not got any kids    yet but when they do their kids will all turn on
them and they will then pray tell    me too    and    nobody told me
 this was going to happen so then so then from then on you cannot get blood
out of a stone that’s twice shy and twice burned unless they’re backed up
at the edge of a cliff or paywall hi and they got to like my           like
my my or maybe they would rather just die<———-[ not advocating this ] click

so up with paypal and whatever else makes it easy no doubt they are looking
at crypto if not or visa will  not too sleezy )<—-[ absoluteDrivel ]